KEJ Parts Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (limited liability company)
This document created by KEJ Parts sp. z o.o. in order to:
- emphasise the special importance attached by KEJ Parts to the issues of privacy of Users of websites, striving to ensure data safety,
Privacy and safety of data of website Users is one of the priorities of KEJ Parts sp. z o.o. Consequently, KEJ Parts sp. z o.o. declares that it will make every effort to provide Users with privacy at least meeting the standards set out in the applicable laws, and it undertakes to carry out actions preventing third party interference in personal data and privacy of persons which the data concerns.
Any amendments to the applicable Policy will be promptly published on the website.
- Controller/Operator means KEJ Parts sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Chorzów, ul. Niedźwiedziniec 10, 41-506 Chorzów, entered into the National Court Register under number 0000304096, Tax Identification No. (NIP): 6342671456, REGON statistical no.: 240884970 which renders services by electronic means,
- User - means an entity to which, in line with the regulations and the law, services may be rendered by electronic means or with which a contract for service provision be electronic means may be concluded,
- Personal data - means any information concerning an identified or identifiable person of User. It usually includes name, address, User name, email address, telephone number, identification number,
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which User uses the Website,
- Website - means a website or an application at which the Controller runs the Website,
- Device - means electronic device through which User gain access to the Website.
Data collected during registration
- Use by User of some of the functions of the Website requires registration. Providing personal data and consenting to its use is not mandatory, but it is necessary for the Controller to be able to render services as part of the Website.
- Personal data provided by User, to which use consent was given, will be processed exclusively within the scope and for the purpose covered by the consent or consistent with the Act.
- When User discloses data of a third party (e.g. a colleague), KEJ Parts sp. z o.o. assumes that User has a relevant consent of the person whose data was disclosed by User.
- Data is provided to third parties only within the lawfully permitted scope.
Automatically collected data
Only data contained in cookies are automatically collected.
During a visit of User to the Website, data concerning the visit are automatically collected. They include an IP address, domain name, type of browser and type of operating system - it does not allow to clearly identify User. Automatically collected data may be used in particular to analyse User's activity on the Website, to adapt the Website and its functionalities to shifting expectations of Users and to optimise use of websites, and to conduct a satisfaction survey or a market survey.
Cookies and statistics
The entity putting cookies on end-device of User of the Website and getting access to them is the Operator of the Website.
There are two types of cookies - session and permanent. Session cookies are temporary, they are kept on the User's Device until logging out from the Website or turning software off, whereas permanent cookies are kept on the User's Device for time set in their parameters or until they are manually deleted by User.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks to display advertisements adapted to the way in which User uses the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about a navigation path of User or duration of visit to a relevant website.
Detailed information concerning methods of support of cookies are available in settings of a web browser; with system settings it is possible to define the scope of consent of User for putting files of this type in User's browser. However, limiting or disabling cookies may affect some functionalities of the Website.